1. Travel to Alaska
3. Learn to play our piano
4. Travel to Costa Rica
5. Travel to Ireland
6. Visit Chile and see Pablo Neruda’s house
7. Go to Opera Night at Sotto Sopra
8. Drive up the Pacific Coast Highway with my family
9. Take my girls camping again
10. Dinner at the French Laundry
11. Endow a scholarship, no matter the size
12. Take my girls to see The Nutcracker
13. Teach my girls to cook and have them each makes dinner for the family by themselves
15. Become completely fluent in Spanish
17. Make myself a dress
18. Have a winter solstice party
19. Have a summer solstice party
20. Eat more vegetables
21. Grow some vegetables
22. Learn to crochet
24. Pierce the cartilage in my right ear, like my left ear
25. Exercise regularly
29. Spend more time in the woods
Bake bread I made focaccia, and it was delicious!
31. Visit a working ranch
Spend more time in the mountains considering this done, after a beautiful vacation on Skyline Drive in Virginia
35. Publish a book of poetry
36. Take a dance class
37. Take a cooking class
38. Visit my cousin in Colorado
39. Visit the other states I haven’t yet (besides Alaska):
41. Rhode Island
45. New Hampshire
48. Take trapeze lessons
49. Camp at Assateague again
Take a painting class I’ve taken three painting classes!
The next 25
51. Run a color run and Treehugger 5K
52. Join a chorus.
53. Sing in public with a group of other people.
54. Run a 10K or 15K race.
55. Run five 5K races (#1: Red Hot Run, #2: Warrior Dash, #3: Red Hot Run again)
56. Become a volunteer at a dyslexia tutoring program
57. Volunteer at Our Daily Bread
Take a ceramics course done! at Baltimore Clayworks!
59. Go to Graceland with my sister
60. Go to Dollywood.
61. Go to the Florida Keys.